Monday, January 14, 2019

Game Journalism Play 3

Game Journalism Play 3

1. What NEW things did you build today? [IMAGE]

Today I built two storage boxes and a collection net.




2. How will these NEW things help you play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?

These new things will help me play the game because with the storage boxes I have more space for my items. The collection net collects the debris that I miss.

3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

Tomorrow I am going to focus on finding more islands and expanding my raft as well as killing another shark because the shark meat is a very good source of food.

4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) 
Explain why you built the raft the way you did.


I built the raft this way because it is the most efficient way to keep my stuff away from the shark. So I put my important stuff all in the middle so the shark can not break it.



No comments:

Post a Comment