Thursday, January 17, 2019

Game Journalism Day 4 - Upgrades


Game Journalism Day 4 - Upgrades


5 Things I have upgraded


1. (Axe) -What does it do better?



The metal axe is better because it is more durable and breaks items faster.

2. (Hook) -What's the difference?


The difference is that the metal hook is more durable and is faster to throw and reel in.

3. (Storage) -How does this help?


The Large storage helps because the room is expanded so it takes up less space and holds more items.

4. (Fishing Rod) -Why did you do it?

   
I did this because the metal fishing rod lasts longer and it catches fish faster.

5. (Crop Lot) -Was it worth it - why?

The large crop lot was definitely worth it because in the large crop lot I can plant trees. I can plant mango trees and coconut trees. In the medium one I can only plant small things like pineapples, beets, and potatoes.

My Raft












No comments:

Post a Comment