Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Exit Interview - January 2019

Exit Interview - January 2019

1. Comment about your work ethic in this course.
I think that I had an great work ethic in this course. I finished most of my assignments on time and to my best ability. I got a 90 or 100% on all my assignments.

2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why?
I really enjoyed the Raft and minecraft assignments. They allowed me to expand my knowledge in this course, as I have not used them before. The sketchup, and photoshop assigniments were not as interesting as I have done them before but I was still learning new tools so it was worth it.

3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why?
I struggled only with the SketchUp assignments. The program sometimes was freezing or lagging which made me not like the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment