Monday, January 7, 2019

Game Journalism Play 1

Game Journalism Play 1


1. What specifically did you do?
    
     First off I died from the shark a twice. But once I made a new world I gathered materials and extended my raft. I also added a research table.

2. What did you learn about how to play the game?

 I learned that the shark can't be killed without a weapon. Also I learned how to make a building hammer and a research table. I also learned how to expand my raft using the building hammer.

3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

 I am going to focus on staying alive and keeping track of my raft being eaten so I can rebuild it. Also keeping track of my health and food.

4. Add a picture of your raft that includes a caption


My research table and raft extended

No comments:

Post a Comment