Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Game Journalism Day 1 - Basics

                      Game Journalism Day 1 - Basics

Start Screen

What the game is about
The game is about surviving and expanding your raft to get lots of supplies and making it a raft that cannot be destroyed. There are lots of obstacles such as the shark biting the raft. Also hunger and thirst.

What I see

I see no islands right now just and open ocean
How to collect debris


One way is to use the plastic hook. You throw the hook and reel it in.






The other way is to let the item come close to you and then press "e"




   This is my raft. I have a sail, a grill, a water purifier and a research table.

 This is a barrel. You get multiple items from this.
                                          This is a leaf
 This is a gallon which gives you plastic






This gallon also gives you plastic

 This item also gives plastic

This tube also gives plastic

This is the a plank. It gives you wood






This is a shark attacking my raft. But since I have the build hammer I can replace it easily.

Why I died

I died because I was going into the water thinking the shark would not see me but he saw me and bit me. Something I can do to stop this is not go into the water. I also died from starvation because I did not have enough food. I can stop this by going on the islands and possibly finding some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment