Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Game Journalism Play 2

Game Journalism Play 2

1. What specifically did you do today?

   Today I found an island and got some food. With the food I got from the island I made a small farm. I also added some walls to my raft and expanded it. I also added a medium crop lot  and a scarecrow to keep the birds away. I also made an anchor and a paddle. 


2. What did you learn about how to play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?

   Today I learned that I can switch my building hammer to build walls and not just floors. To do this you just need to right click on your mouse while holding the build hammer. Also I learned that to kill the shark you need a weapon like the spear to kill it.

3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

   I am going to focus on planting more foods and killing the shark as well as expanding my raft and maybe adding a second story.

4. The Raft 

My raft is like this because I believe it is the most efficient way to keep my stuff away from the shark with the limited amount of resources I have. I decided to put everything in the middle so if the shark does bite my raft he will only bite the edges and my items will be safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment